This is an announcement of the course “Functional and Complex Structure Data Analysis” (http://eio.usc.es/pub/ecas2013/)
This event will take place in Castro Urdiales – Cantabria (Spain) on 17 to 21 September, 2013.
The potential audience of this ECAS Session are PhD students, substantive researches, methodologists in Mathematics and Computer Science (Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Epidemiologist), as well as statisticians with interests in FDA.
- Functional data Analysis
- Functional Principal component analysis
- Functional regression: linear, nonparametric, additive, semiparametric and generalized models.
- Complex data structures: High dimension data, dependence.
- Functional Time series
- Functional classification: discrimination and clustering
- Computational aspects of functional data
- R software
- Early Registration Until June 15, 2013
- Late Registration After June 15, 2013
- June 15, 2013