6th International Workshop on Compositional Data Analysis (CoDaWork 2015)
The 6th International Workshop on Compositional Data Analysis will take place in Girona (Spain) from June 1st to 5th, 2015
CoDaWork is a forum of discussion of theory and applications of the statistical analysis of Compositional Data.
We welcome contributions about:
- general theory and methods of analysis of compositions,
- pre-processing data tools and zero treatment,
- applications to life sciences and medicine,
- applications to chemistry, earth and environmental sciences,
- applications to economy, official statistics and social sciences,
as well as any other field of application where compositions or data from constrained spaces appear. There will be no parallel sessions.
– January 12, 2015: Abstract due
– February 2, 2015: Notice of abstract acceptance
– April 27, 2015: Early registration due
– April 27, 2015: Full paper due
– June 1-5, 2015: CoDaWork 2015
Please visit the workshop website
for further information.