Job offer: Biostatistician
Applications deadline: 23/06/2019 12:00:00
The Genetic and Molecular Epidemiology Group at the Spanish National Cancer Research
Centre (CNIO) is a multidisciplinary team that focuses on both methodological and applied
aspects of research into the genetic and environmental aetiology of bladder, pancreatic
and breast cancer. Their aim at modelling the factors involved in cancer risk and clinical
course by integrating epidemiologic, genetic, omics and clinical data. The group
participates in a number of large international consortia, taking a leading role in the design,
implementation and analysis of association studies of these three diseases.
They are seeking a high qualified Biostatistician to assist and complement the group on its
statistical skills and needs, as well as to provide advice on study design and assistance with
Roles and responsibilities:
– Carrying out statistical analyses, including multivariate analysis of high throughput
experimental data, data mining and classification problems.
– Interpreting and explaining results from analyses, including the written reporting of methods
– Providing statistical advice to the members of the group and their collaborators.
– Providing basic training in statistical methods.
– Develop and maintain close liaison with Study partners both external and internal to drive
data management aspects of project delivery.
More info about it in: https://bit.ly/2Ij20Q5