Announcement of the 5th International Workshop on Compositional Data Analysis (CoDaWork 2013),
held in Vorau (Austria) from June 3-7, 2013.
Detailed information can be found at: http://www.codawork2013.com/
CoDaWork 2013 offers a forum of discussion for people concerned with the statistical treatment and modelling of
compositional data or other constrained data, and the interpretation of models or applications involving them. The
primary goal of the workshop is to identify important potential lines of future research and gain insight as to how
they might be tackled. Contributions about
* general theory and methods of analysis of compositions,
* applications to life sciences and medicine,
* applications to earth and environmental sciences,
* applications to chemometrics,
* applications to economy, official statistics and social sciences,
and new teaching and computing tools, as well as any other field of application where compositions or data from
other constrained spaces appear are welcome.
Morris L. Eaton (University of Minnesota)